As a landlord, you need a Gas Safety Certificate or CP12 for every gas appliance in your rental property.

It’s a legal requirement and each individual certificate has to be renewed every year. Without them, you risk a hefty fine, and the appliances may be unsafe for tenants to use.

To arrange a Gas Safety Check with one of our Gas Safe Registered team members, please contact us.

Get in touch today!

call Call us
01792 700820
email Email us
[email protected]
touch_app Enquire